We offer a Referral Service with a real difference.
Professor Tipton heads up a highly skilled team of dentists and Specialists dedicated to patient care, continuing education, key skills and clinical excellence. Professor Tipton has hand-picked each member of the team for their clinical skills and knowledge, so you can be confident in the consistency of approach and the quality of results. His team also share a passion for teaching and with their breadth of experience are able to offer guidance for interested dentists to improve their skills, as well as 1:2:1 training at your own clinic if required.
We aim to deliver results based on the highest levels of clinical experience. We want dentists to refer to us, confident that they are referring to the right location and confident in our capabilities, experience and results.
We build long-term relationships with our referring dentists based on the feedback from their patients. When asked, we help to improve the quality of dentistry, offering interested dentists the opportunity to ‘observe and learn’ during treatment, 1:2:1 training and an in- house lecture programme.
We offer you and your patients a convenient location that can be recommended with confidence. Our commitment to you is that we will:
- Deliver a high quality service and best clinical advice to your patients
- Keep you informed at each major milestone
- Deliver the outstanding results your patients expect
- Return your patients to you for their ongoing care
- Check-up only on the results of our work to ensure its performance
- Keep referring dentists updated through our On-line Training Academy
Referring… it could not be easier
- Fill in the referral form here
- We will agree a time for a consultation directly with your patient and send you a letter of acknowledgement with confirmation of the appointment.
- We will undertake a full assessment of your patient and send a treatment plan letter to both you and your patient.
- We will forward a copy of your patient’s treatment choice to you for your records.
- We will provide a progress update at each stage of treatment.
- We will return your patient to you for their ongoing care.
- Any subsequent check-ups that we wish to undertake on their treatment will be arranged at this stage.
If you wish to speak to a member of our team before referring a patient, please call us on 07757 878 900 or e-mail us.